Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Brighter





jacket - thrifted // dress - Romwe // shoes - ASOS // backpack - Burlington 

Wore this in Atlanta a few weeks ago, walked around the city with my frans, and to make a long story short - my feet hurt so much my brother carried me home, sort of. The shoes were so comfy at first, but I didn't break them in, eek. I should be asleep right now so I'll talk to you lovelies soon! 

17 comments:

  1. This is perfect! Love the dress and boots x

    http://www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic boots and bag. <3 Awesome backdrop. Beautiful smile! :D

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair and that dress is cute!!
    xx
    Dee-Vine Anonyme

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are stunning!
    Hair stunning!
    Outfit stunning!
    lol...beautiful post.

    xo
    Chidiogo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loooove your backpack, I need it in my life! You look great x

    http://machachu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so perfect, your dress is super pretty, man!! I'm so obsessed with the combination of that jacket and backpack together! <3

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh. my. gosh. your hair makes me so happy! these are such beautiful photos. had to follow you on bloglovin and instagram!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it makes me happy too :). thank you!! it's so appreciated <3

      Delete
  8. Stunner! I'm so in love with you boots and that cute dress <3
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg just explored your blog and Love your hair!! This post is my favorite of all coz i love the backgrounds you have chosen!
    Recently started my blog: www.theurbanista.net

    ReplyDelete