Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Friday, July 3, 2015

June Photo Diary || 2015

I don't post photo diaries that much, which is complete nonsense considering I take pictures of anything and everything just about every day. So to change that, here are some moments of my life as of last month + the last day of May, that I've taken either with my phone or camera. My phone's camera quality isn't the best by a long-shot, but like... I donut care. The important thing is that I have a phone in the first place, even if only to snap shots of my half -eaten food. Anway I hope ya'll enjoy these mostly very ocean-y, very blue pictures! 
planning to go to the library a few times a week after or before work, it helps me operate less like a zombie if I read a book throughout my day
when I went to the airport and decided to dress like I had no sense 
this would've tasted better if my taste buds worked
my sister and I got soaked in the rain this day. my shoes had puddles in them and I ate a burger that made my stomach do seven hundred backflips in the worst way. good day, though!
Me + my seester :)
this sand was nearly impossible to walk on without shoes, but I walked without shoes anyway and only got hurt 4 1/2 times.
that's all for now! I'll probably post July's diary in the beginning of next month. Adieu <3

8 comments:

  1. Some of these photos capture such an intense atmosphere - particularly the one of the airport(?) seating area! Wow!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your photo journal! Would love to see more this june! And hahaha, oh man, I ate an evil pizza one time, not only did it make my stomach do backflips, but it also made me throw up 11 times, I counted them! :D
    Jeez, your sister, you, your brother you all somekind of magical fantasy creatures? You are allso beautiful you guuuyyyyysss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha hope you are okay after that burger, lovely photographs and seems like you had a great time.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo diary, especially love the airport shot, captured the light so beautifully <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are amazing, it seems like you had a great time last month! I love the picture of the water crushing into those rocks, and the first one is also stunning. You and your sister look lovely together, beautiful ladies!
    xx

    http://www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! And the beach was so pretty. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. You are so pretty! I love your hair so much, but the scenery and views from some of these shots are amazing! WOW!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first picture is stunning! :D
    SO MUCH TALENT!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete