Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Monday, June 27, 2016

Dreams of a better day

 
 
 



I like being in places that remind me of the movies I love, and particularly the movies I watched as a kid. The Buttercream Gang - which almost nobody has ever heard of, and if we're being honest is extremely corny  - The Sandlot, Stand By Me, and fairytale movies too, like A Little Princess and Legend. The Sandlot is still a really really great movie, it's one of those movies I can still watch and laugh my head off (hint, hint it's on Netflix). When I was younger I was always running through the woods, climbing trees and discovering railroad cars and hidden trinkets, similar to the adventures in some of these films. I obviously can't do much of that type of discovering in this very cute very confining dress, but it's still nice to just be somewhere that reminds me of the simple parts of childhood, and life in general.

Hope you all have an awesome week <3



13 comments:

  1. work it babe! you look absolutely stunning love the hair & dress xo!
    NEW POST
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh this dress is beyond stunning on you, you look like a fairytale nymph <3 I loved The Little Princess as well!!
    http://www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! <3
    Stand by Me is one of my favorites too(I love Stephen King in general actually). I still dream of spend some time in a movie alike places yet tbh lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are such a babe wowowowow!!!! these pictures are just so so pretty, love it all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! That dress looks stunning on you!

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super nice dress!
    xx
    Eli

    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooow what a beautyfull woman *.* U LOOOK SOOO BEAUTYFULL!
    Veeery very nice pictures.

    InLove,
    Ayat from www.Flashyurface.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look stunning! Love your dress!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is amazing, you look beautiful.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  10. This dress is amazing, you look beautiful.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete