Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Autumn Colors OOTD // First Youtube Video!!


Hey guys!! I've finally edited my first Youtube video!  My brother was kind enough to record some OOTD footage of me (and take photos for the blog) I wanted to wear my Woolen A Line skirt from Dezzal because it's so absolutely amazing. Also, I literally did not mean for the editing to be so artsy but I mean...I couldn't help it, the music kind of made me do it. I've been wanting to start Youtube for a while but everything I do is so time consuming, so now that I'm on break from school I'm pumped to work on some projects. Subscribe and Like if you enjoy it, and if you leave a comment on the video I'll check out your channels as well! 


Blouse - thrifted // Sandals - Asos // 

22 comments:

  1. The video is beautiful, great job! :)
    xx
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is amaizing!

    https://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and stylish outfit! And lovely pictures!
    Have a good Sunday!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the video and how you edited it. It's different that the usual ootd videos, really creative.
    Great outfit. Your skirt is fab. :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a first timer on your blog and I just scrolled through the first page and I'm in love with your edgy fashion sense! that hair elevates all of your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a beautiful skirt luv. I love the way you have styled with and the pop of colour from your hair adds a great touch. x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great style you have dear! You look so pretty :)


    www.staysya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I just say you have such amazing hair and an awesome style too! Love this outfit! Yay to your very first YT video, will check it out later! :)
    ♥NY
    Yours Truly, NY | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is so stunning! I think I need that skirt!

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your hair and it fits perfectly to that look. And the video is so cute. Great work!

    Love, Janine
    www.florafallue.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so beautiful! I love your tweed skirt and those chain belts!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your hair!


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair is absolutely stunning! Wow! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations on starting your Youtube channel , i love the video , and that skirt is so pretty.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Video looks amazing, yes to the arty editing!
    Just found your blog and love it and your hair is also fab.
    EDP-FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look amazing dear

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This skirt is so gorgeous!! I love it! And your hair is amazing! Have a nice day!

    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your hair looks so nice!!!! I absolutely love the skirt!!

    ❥ Vicky | The Golden Bun - Instagram TGB-

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely ootd, your outfit is amaaazing! can't wait to see more videos from you!
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete