Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I Go La La La



 cardigan - Wal Mart // bag - thrifted // booties - DailyLook // beanie - African Beauty Store // dress - Forever 21

Words can't express how relieved I am that it's spring break, I probably wouldn't survive this school semester without it. 

My sister and I had a nice day at the park, it was actually chilly out so I'm not sure why we stayed out in the first place..nonetheless it was still fun. As you can see my hair is not so red in these photos, I decided to change it up for like 5 seconds; I'm definitely going back to red soon. 

9 comments:

  1. You and your hair haha :) Love the pretty dress and enjoy your spring break, use it wisely ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I knoww, I can't help but change it every now and again - and thanks, I did!

      Delete
  2. I love the print on your dress, it's lovely :) You always look stunning <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always looking fresh, I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a lovely outfit! your boots are so so gorgee
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers for the Spring Break! :D I love your dress, it's so laid back and cool! I was thinking of doing something to the hair too, don't know what thought, she's been gone through so much already! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute comfy look! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :) Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Feel free to let me know! :)

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style ! And i'm in love with your hair

    xo. TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete