Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Clueless: Pink on Pink




It's been a hectic couple of weeks. applying for colleges, missing super awesome events 'cause life, packing to go out of town then not going anywhere because the sky looked evil because of tornado warnings and storms at the worst possible time, being stressed as eva, et cetera. I need it to be summer so I can get a tan and not have any school.

 But moving on to better things! I was sent this super adorable crop top and skirt by ToothAndEye, I felt like Cher from Clueless but without the plaid. I was planning on styling it a bit more but it looked cute on its own, and honestly it was way too hot outside to wear any more layers so it worked out for the best.  They also sent me another skirt that I'll show you guys in a few posts! Hope you guys have a rad week xx


I Style Looks

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet outfit! I'm loving the clueless/ 90s vibes.
    I hope your days get easier, tornadoes and storms sound scarrry :o
    xx

    blackrabble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the light color and texture of the two pieces. <3 Your hair color fits beautifully with the outfit, too!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit. It's beautiful.

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome coordinate!! Is that velvet material?! :D
    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so obsessed with this outfit, man! I love the colour and texture of the top and skirt and they look so nice with your hair!! You're such a babe, ugh! x

    vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is no one that can describe how much you just slayed!


    xo
    lipstickvillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning dear !
    Love it !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's rubbish, you missed a trip 'cos of the weather? That sucks. Upwards for the new week though.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my god this is perfect! you're so beautiful and that two piece is adorable and so Cher! xx

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete