Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Velvet//Burgundy


black moon skater skirt - ToothAndEye //  blazer -  thrifted // top  - Necessary Clothing // chelsea ankle boots - ASOS

photos by: @azizaandre & @amarioandre

I don't know why the photo quality of these are wacky but okay.
I thank God for hats because I was having a really bad hair day thanks to the never-ending rain, even though it rained after these photos were taken. When my hair knows it's going to rain it ruins itself prematurely to prepare for it or something, At least my outfit wasn't terribad. And thanks so much ToothAndEye for this awesome comfy skirt! I'll be wearing it until I'm 50.

Reason I haven't been on much is because I've had the nastiest cold, my laptop betrayed me and its monitor screen died, and when I'd finally get on a laptop my sister's) I'd use that small window of time to scroll through tumblr, check e-mails, or work on uploading items to my store, which you guys will be seeing soon yayyy. Anyway! It's raining again, so I'm gonna watch sappy romantic movies, ttyl

instagram: @istylelooks

17 comments:

  1. Absolutely love that skirt, it has been too long since I wore mine!

    www.hennaxstreetstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super cute, I love the colours in this look with your hair <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look awesome! :) i love the all look :) the black dress with this burgundy coat and the hat in the same colour looks amazing :) the quality of images is not so bad ;)
    greetings,
    Vivi:)
    Vivienne Night Blog

    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos! Love that blazer. Your sense of style is fantastic! Just followed! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hats are the one for bad hair days - your skirt is perfect!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as usual! Lol, I love what you said about hair because my hair does the same exact thing and it's the worst! Hats and headwraps come in handy for that moment though ;) Love these outfit and how the burgundy adds a new dimension to the look. And happy you're feeling better! Hopefully things with your laptop get better, we miss you on the interwebs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss I used to wear headwraps so much but I just haven't thought to wear 'em lately. And thank you beauty!

      Delete
  7. You look so amazing! fab you style! gonna follow you! x

    https://stylekooky.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And your blog is so awesome omg.

      Delete
  8. Your outfit is gorgeous and all the fabrics and colours go together so perfectly! x
    fashionismyfirstlangauge.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think there's anything wrong with your pictures! And you are so beautiful and your skin is so nice! I'm glad I found your blog I genuinely like your style! I'll be keeping up with you on bloglovin!
    ZoeVogue

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pictures look great and so do you. Great outfit, the blazer looks so nice.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so cool !
    Love it.
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, so happy you found an opportunity to post, but this is sooo not enough for me! :D I need my daily doze of crazy outfits from you, emphasizing on the daily!!! :D I love this, especially the red blazer, you look like a school girl from a Harry Potter movie, a very sexy school girl too!!!

    ReplyDelete