Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Sunday, August 30, 2015

hello, hello



dress - Forever 21 // backpack - Forever 21 // socks - Forever 21 // shoes - Target

I need to stop shopping at Forever 21, I'm basically a walking ad. But everything's affordable and  really cute, whereas for other stores that I absolutely love, everything's amazingly cute and expensive, le sigh. The fashion gods are cruel. Anyway, I like how I have a wardrobe malfunction every time I go out, I won't name what it is in this look because it's probably obvious, and if it's not then I will have pointed it out for nothing. 

I'm going to post a wishlist next month because I tend to forget what I need/want, and making it tangible in the form of a post will save some paper, plus they're fun to make and I could literally window shop for clothes all day. okay bye.

12 comments:

  1. "WHY IS YOUR DRESS IS SO ADORABLE??" - A memoir by me. No, but seriously, everything about this dress is so perfect I'm literally swooning! The colour is amazing and the shape of the dress is everything I'm looking for but can't seem to find + peter pan collars. Need I say more? I'm in love.

    vogueescapade.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute! Love the colour on you <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went into F21 for the first time last week and was shocked at how nice and how cheap everything was! I'll definitely be going in there more often now. I love your dress and it looks so cute with the shoes and socks!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg yes I love Forever 21 but I only get to go a couple of times a year as I think there's only about 3 in England! I'm in love with this whole outfit btw - so cute!

    Flower Crowns and Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I love forever 21 a little too much too!!
    That dress is adorbs and the color is perfect for fall.
    xx
    Chx
    Black Rabble|| Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahah walking ad, I definitely know them days!

    You really are so pretty, love this chic, bohemian look! x

    lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful dress. I love the color. It's very autumnal but it's unique. I'm digging the Target shoes. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Forever 21 as well, totally understand you :D Too bad we don't have it here in Bulgaria :(
    That mustard color is so delicious, and look at that long sexy leg action, swoon!

    ReplyDelete