Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Friday, January 8, 2016

the hills are alive







sweater - Forever 21 // pants - gifted // shoes - ASOS // hat - Forever 21

Hi. Many of you don't know that I have superpowers that cause my electronic devices to stop working. Aka I couldn't/can't blog because my old and new laptop went poof. I've found a temporary solution until I get a newer new laptop so please bare with me!

On another note this sweater was on sale for like $5.50 or something and I'm kinda mad that global warming prevents me from wearing it more often. But this look is nbd; I feel like I'm always taking outfit photos with a dress or skirt on and never pants, so I thought I should take some shots of me! With pants! 

See ya soon. Hope you all had a great winter break!

5 comments:

  1. that jumper is SO nice! I've literally fallen into this obsession with "turtleneck" sweaters, and yours is just the perrrrrfect colour! It looks so good on ya! <3

    Vogue Escapade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good post! :) Follow for follow? If you want, follow me and i'll follow you back ^^ <3
    Denisse Beauty

    ReplyDelete