Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Summer OOTD


Took these in Atlanta before my trip to The Big Apple. I feel like I love this outfit only because I bought that suede skirt three months ago and this was my second time wearing it -- it was like a re-love connection. But really I probably purposely lost it since I bought it a size too big and got frustrated by trying to make the d*rn thing fit me. When that happens I sort of let the clothing drift away and finally come back to me when I don't care as much anymore, like with these socks.

In my next post I'll try to have a photo diary of my random adventures in the city of New York
It's really weird being here and actually enjoying it, I don't think that's happened in about two years or so and it's nice. I've met a lot of nice people so far and I'm learning a lot so that's all I can ask for! Besides not fainting from this terrible heatwave that happens to arrive every time I visit..but anyway.

I hope you all have an ace weekend. Talk to you soon! 

9 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so cute!!!!! I love these pictures and this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fly. Love the hair and the skirt!

    http://www.theindiebyline.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I`m so in love with this look! Perfect!

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com.ee/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cool look...love the 70' vibes with the bell sleeves and suede a-line skirt :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt!!
    xx

    Eli


    www.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fab dear.Nice post.

    www.tessyonyia.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look gorgeous! love the suede skirt, i have a similar one. the way you styled it is perfect.


    https://emmaamitis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so beautiful! I love your skirt, great combo!

    www.stayclassi.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete