Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Christmas in July



dress - secondhand 
 necklace - Forever 21 (old) 
glasses - secondhand

This is the reddest dress I've ever had. It, along with the trees, makes the photos look festive and Christmas-y (at least to me). I literally only wore the jacket with the dress for 3 minutes before I realized how not smart that was. It's been extremely hot lately and I'm not widdit. But anyway - ignoring the weather for a second - I lost all my other jackets, so I continue to wear this one, and it only reminds me of how badly I want to go shopping. I keep on seeing cute clothes and thinking..'why are they not on me'. But I'm trying to be frugal and only buy things that are extremely cheap or essentially free, like water, or air.

Ttyl!

12 comments:

  1. Lady in red, I looove! Lol I have also been hating this hot and humid weather, emphasis on the humid but I can't complain too much because I'd rather have summer than winter so I'll hold onto my bearings for now. My closet needs some new things so bad bruh lol so I feel you, I do. Love the frames and ttys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look and you totally rock it x

    Stylekooky.me (Giveaway Here!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love your dress, I have been looking for a red dress lately! I really like your style, I'm following you now on gfc. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too so we can keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an amazing color on you! I know what you mean with wanting to go shopping! I've found buying second hand at stores like Crossroads or Platos is really nice (and cheap) as well as trying apps like Poshmark or Vinted.

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post! I love the dress!

    Jenna Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so beautiful and I love your hair style! <3

    http://simonaroxanahuidiu.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress and I think it goes perfectly with that leather jacket, also I really like your hair!

    http://www.notesofglam95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red suites you so much. I love the glasses too!

    I'm a new follower!

    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Effortlessly put together. love the red.x

    http://moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete