Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Saturday, July 25, 2015

i'm only good at being young





overalls - vintage // white blouse - thrifted // necklace - H&M // Docs - Urban Outfitters 

Currently painting my nails (shocker, I know) while listening and singing along to and Stop This Train by John Mayer. I tend to listen to this song every time I think about life, or when I don't feel like searching through my playlist because I'm too lazy to pick another song.

I really need to go thrifting with my lovely blogger but irl friend Sheriden. I've had little fashion/style inspiration lately, my work uniform is blue and black and more black and not being able to pick out a different outfit every other morning makes me confused about life; my clothes are suffering, probably. So yay for overalls, they bring out the kid in me, even though it's always out - so it's like I'm not even an adult at this point. 

Talk to you all soon!

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful photography and style! I love looking at your fashion posts!


    http://www.emma-marie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooooove Stop This Train by John Mayer, I think for the same reasons that you do. I love these shots and was just rocking my overalls for my birthday night out lol. And again I like them for the same reasons you like them haha. Girrrrl, we gotta do that for real! Let's play it safe and say early August?? (Because I have been devoid of a lot of inspo lately too bruh lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loll I know! And yesss!!! early this month for sure, I'll shoot you an e-mail!

      Delete
  4. Cool overall and awesome look! Gorgeous pictures!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look!!! You are absolutely beautiful!

    http://jazlittlenotes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your post! Awesome, dear!

    My summer make-up - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/07/upgrade.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! You look lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is so beautiful <3
    and those overalls are so cute that they made me feel happy too! I really need overalls in my life :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous doll and I love your whole outfit! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a amazing place! Lovely pictures and I love your stile.You are soooo beautiful,xoxo :D

    Cake Interruptted

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so stunning. I love your long lovely hair. The photo styling is also super lovely.

    Emma Xx

    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always love your style, i have the similar vintage overalls too haha xx

    Stylekooky.me (Check out the Giveaway!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, the jumper looks cute on you!! Love your box braids!

    ♥
    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Cobalt Blue Dress

    ReplyDelete