Personal Style Blogger - Fashion Blogger - Photography Blogger - Thrift Blogger - Atlanta Style Fashion Blogger

Friday, February 16, 2018

A Day in Atlanta


 
jacket - (gifted) Romwe // bodysuit - Forever 21 // plaid mini skirt - from God knows where

My beautiful friend's momma took these photos, she's a photographer based in North Carolina and she came to Atlanta for a visit. We had so much fun and I kind of dragged my brother along with me, so very happy about that because we got some lovely sibling pics!! We all went to a few locations in Atlanta close by my school, so it was a short walk/drive and the weather was ace. It had rained earlier in the day and kind of chilled out around 11 which I'm super grateful for. Will be sharing more pics from our shoot in the next post :)

Olga's instagram: 

2 comments: